Celebrate summertime with friends, neighbors, and our community at Westfield Galleria at Roseville’s Friday Night Markets. You’ll enjoy the freshest produce from Raley’s family farms, lively fun for the whole family, and tastes of our locally made wine and beer.
Dates: June 22, July 20, and August 24, 4-8PM
Location: The Promenade, near Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Pick out the latest farm-fresh produce from Raley's family farms
- Shop locally crafted and unique offerings, including salsa, pickles, and BBQ sauce from Randy Peters Catering & Event Center, florals from Fig & Vine, succulents from The Prickly Pear, and more!
- Sip at the Wine and Beer Tasting Bar, featuring Wise Villa Winery and other locally grown wine and craft brew. Available for a $10 ticket, benefiting Food for Families, which aims to end hunger locally by providing fresh and healthy food to those who need it most.
- Enjoy family-friendly fun, including oversized lawn games, facepainting, and vintage trailer photobooth
- Get into the festive mood with live tunes
Tickets: Free to Enter, $10 per ticket for Wine and Beer Tasting Bar (Limited Tasting Bar Tickets Available)