Celebrate Pride Month With Special Collections
from June 1 to June 30
Celebrate PRIDE Month at these Westfield Topanga & The Village retailers with special product lines, events, and more!
- Abercrombie & Fitch: The pride collection was co-created with The Trevor Project, the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQIA+ young people. In support of Pride 2021 and our ongoing partnership, Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is donating $200,000 to The Trevor Project. To date, we’ve raised over two million dollars for The Trevor Project.
- Bath & Body Works: To show Bath & Body Work's commitment to equality and love, they've donated $1 million to the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, which works to further LGBTQ+ equality, and are releasing a vibrant Pride-inspired collection to proclaim that love always wins.
- GAP: Shop the GAP Collective celebrating Pride with exclusive tees designed by artists within our community. During the month of June, GAP will be donating $50,000 to GLAAD, a leading media advocacy organization working to accelerate acceptance for the LGBTQ community.
- LEGO Store: Celebrate the power of playing together with this colorful new set. In stores beginning June 1.
- Madewell: Shop Madewell x Lisa Congdon’s Love To All Pride Collection
- Nordstrom: BP. and WILDFANG have joined forces on a Nordstrom Made collection that's smashing gender norms and taking names. Get hyped on the first drop from our collab with the boundary-pushing label—it won't be the last.
- PINK: As part of PINK"S celebration, they're donating $100,000 to Campus Pride, which is working to create a safer college environment for LGBTQ+ students. They are also celebrating Pride and love for all with gender-inclusive styles to wear & share Proudly.
- Vans: Vans is donating $200,000 USD to the LGBTQ+ community, the money split across organizations like GLSEN, Casa 1, Where Love is Illegal, and Tokyo Rainbow Pride.
- Williams Sonoma: Williams Sonoma partnered with The Trevor Project, the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ young people. Williams Sonoma is donating 50% of proceeds from their pride collection to the Trevor Project.
Celebrate PRIDE Month at these Westfield Galleria at Roseville retailers with special product lines, events, and more!
|Thursday||17 Jun||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||18 Jun||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||19 Jun||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||20 Jun||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Monday||21 Jun||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||22 Jun||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||23 Jun||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||24 Jun||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||25 Jun||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||26 Jun||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||27 Jun||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Monday||28 Jun||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||29 Jun||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||30 Jun||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|