Movies On The Roof
Your favorite summer movie series Movies On The Roof is back at Westfield Fashion Square in partnership with My Valley Pass!
This series will include state-of-the-art projection and sound in an elevated rooftop setting with comfortable seating on plush bean bag chairs, turf seating with blanket space, or other additional comfortable sling back chairs. All seating is available on a first come, first serve basis.
100% of the proceeds will benefit the Hope Of The Valley organization whose mission is to prevent, reduce, and eliminate poverty, hunger and homelessness.
Come early to the screening and enjoy music, raffle giveaways, & and more while you enjoy dinner on the roof!
*Please note, only Westfield Fashion Square eatery food is permitted in the event space. View the complete list of food options here.
Also, be sure to join us during three special events on 6/24, 7/15, and 8/19 where we will be offering beer selections from local breweries for an additional purchase. Please be prepared to show ID if you plan to purchase alcoholic beverages.
Doors open at 7:30pm and movies start at 8:30pm.
Complete Movie Summer Line-Up:
- Friday, June 24th – Ocean's Eleven (2001), PG-13, 1h 57m
- Saturday, June 25th – The Wedding Singer (1998), PG-13, 1h 35m
- Friday, July 1st – Rocky (1976), PG, 1h 59m - Enjoy a pop up from BoxUnion
- Saturday, July 2nd – Captain America: The First Avenger (2011), PG-13, 2h 4m
- Friday, July 8th – La La Land (2016), PG-13, 2h 8m
- Saturday, July 9th – The Mummy
- *Friday, July 15th – Swingers (1996), R, 1h 36m
- Saturday, July 16th – Iron Man (2008), PG-13, 2h 6m
- Friday, July 22nd – Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure (1989), PG, 1h 30m
- Saturday, July 23rd – Back to the Future (1985), PG, 1h 56m
- Friday, July 29th – Spaceballs (1987), PG, 1h 36m
- Saturday, July 30th – Guardians of the Galaxy (2014), PG-13, 2h 2m
- Friday, August 5th – Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997), PG-13, 1h 27m
- Saturday, August 6th – Shrek (2001), PG, 1h 30m
- Friday, August 12th – Black Panther (2018), PG-13, 2h 15m
- Saturday, August 13th – Rush Hour (1998), PG-13, 1h 38m
- *Friday, August 19th – Speed (1994), R, 1h 56m
- Saturday, August 20th – The Matrix (1999), R, 2h 16m
- Friday, August 26th – Crazy Rich Asians (2018), PG-13 2h 1m
- Saturday, August 27th – The Princess Bride (1987), 1h 38m
- Should I purchase tickets in advance? It is strongly recommended to purchase tickets in advance, as tickets are limited and our previous screenings have sold out.
- Are the facilities clean and is it safe? You bet! We go to great lengths to ensure the venue and restrooms are clean throughout the night. We hire a team dedicated to keeping the area spotless, and restrooms fresh and clean. We work with the mall's security company and have plenty of staff on hand to ensure you enjoy the movie without any interruptions.
- What COVID-19 precautions are you taking? The screening is completely outdoors, and masks are not required. However, we ask that you please respect those who wish to wear a mask and social distance. My Valley Pass and Westfield Fashion Square reserve the right to update these policies at anytime based on state or local health guidance or mandates. We will notify you about new protocols, if necessary, in a final email that you will receive closer to the screening.
- What age is free? As tickets are limited for this screening, free child tickets are not available.
- What time should I get there? The doors open at 7:30pm and we encourage you to get there early so that you can choose your seat and pick up dinner and snacks at any Westfield Fashion Square eatery while you enjoy the pre-show time!
- What is your seating policy? Seating location is on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to arrive early to choose your seats.
- Do I need to bring a printed ticket with me? No....we can scan the digital ticket on your mobile device.
- Can I buy my ticket at the gate? Yes, if you arrive without a ticket, you will need to buy one at the gate if tickets are still available. A limited amount of tickets are being sold for this event.
- Do you provide seating and can I bring my own chair? We will be providing comfortable chairs. No outside chairs, canopies or umbrellas will be allowed.
- How will the movie audio be played? We will be playing the music on high quality speakers.
- What can I bring with me? We encourage you to purchase dinner and snacks at any Westfield Fashion Square eatery and enjoy it at the movie. With the exception of water, no other outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Can I bring my pet? For your pet's safety and the safety of others, pets are NOT allowed at this event.
- Where do I park? You will receive detailed parking instructions prior to the screening via email.
- What happens if it rains? If we are experiencing inclement weather on the day of the event, please check the My Valley Pass website (myvalleypass.com) for the most recent, up-to-date status. You can also check your email periodically. We will send you a notification if there is the need to reschedule the event.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Send an email to email@example.com
- What's the refund policy? No refunds at any time. All proceeds benefit Hope Of The Valley
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferable? Yes...if you cannot attend the event you can transfer the ticket to another person.
|Friday||08 Jul||7:30 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Saturday||09 Jul||7:30 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Friday||15 Jul||7:30 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Saturday||16 Jul||7:30 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Friday||22 Jul||7:30 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Saturday||23 Jul||7:30 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Friday||29 Jul||7:30 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Saturday||30 Jul||7:30 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Friday||05 Aug||7:30 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Saturday||06 Aug||7:30 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Friday||12 Aug||7:30 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Saturday||13 Aug||7:30 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Friday||19 Aug||7:30 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Saturday||20 Aug||7:30 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Friday||26 Aug||7:30 PM - 10:30 PM|
|Saturday||27 Aug||7:30 PM - 10:30 PM|