QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
1. What is the new parking system at Westfield Mall of Scandinavia?
The new system is a simpler parking system, where you can park without problems and you'll have many payment options. When driving into the garage, your licence plate is registered by a camera and your parking time is started. Another camera registers when you're leaving the garage and your parking time is ended.
2. What does the parking cost?
All customers have 2 hours of free parking per day in the garage. After that the parking costs 30 SEK per every started half hour. As a member of Westfield Mall of Scandinavias loyalty program you get 2 hours of extra free parking, a total of 4 hours per day (valid once a day, at the first visit every day). If you've been parked less than 2 hours, or 4 hours for loyalty members, you can just drive out of the garage. To make use of the 4 hours of free parking you must be a loyalty member and register your car in Autopay before your visit. You can do this on our website.
3. How do I pay?
You always pay after you have left. There are 4 different payment options:
· Pay at our payment stations – you can pay with card at our payment stations when leaving the garage, after which you have 15 minutes to leave. You’ll find our payment stations in all welcome halls when entering the center.
· Pay afterwards - Pay after leaving with credit card within 48 hours. Click here to pay within 48 hours.
· Automatic payment - Connect your credit card here and the payment will be made automatically every time you park in the garage through the Autopay-system.
· Invoice – If you choose to go in and our of the garage without selecting a payment method, an invoice will automatically be sent to the owner of the car with the parking fee. An additional invoice fee will be added of 49 SEK.
4. I’m already parked in the garage and want to stay for 4 hours for free, what do I do?
If you are a member in our customer club, have created an account in Autopay and registered your licence plate in Autopay, you'll get 2 extra hours of free parking the next time you visit Westfield Mall of Scandinavia (valid the first time every day, maximum once every day)
5. I want to pay within 48 hours, how do I do that?
Type in your licence plate number and you’ll get information about all your unpaid parkings during the last 48 hours. All information is saved until the payment comes through. The credit card payment is made through Nets, the leading company in e-commerce and card payments. You can also choose to get an invoice for your parking, with an invoice fee of 49 SEK.
6. I want to register for automatic payments with credit card, how does that work?
You register your card at mallofscandinavia.se. When doing this, you can get automatic payments for all garages connected to the Autopay-system. You can still end your parking and pay at our payment stations. All payment information is handled by Nets, the leading company in e-commerce and card payments. You can only register one credit card.
7. I have a company car, how does that work?
If you have a company car, and the company covers all expenses you can register your company’s credit card at mallofscadinavia.se and then all fees will be charged automatically to that credit card every time you park in the garage.
8. How does it work if I’m renting a car, for example from Europcar?
If you visit Westfield Mall of Scandinavia with a rental car, you can pay for the parking directly at our payment station, or pay the fee online within 48 hours at mallofscandinavia.se.
9. How much is the invoice fee?
Answer: 49 SEK.
10. What does the camera take a picture of?
The camera only photographs the licence plate, and nothing else. The picture of the licence plate is saved in accordance with the GDPR laws, which is in place to protect your personal integrity. After this the information is anonymised: the photo is deleted along with all information about the licence plate number and information about the owner of the car.
11. How does the registration work?
When you drive in or out of the garage the camera takes a picture of your licence plate and measures how long you’ve stayed in the garage. If you’ve stayed for over 2, or 4, hours (valid for loyalty members that have registered their cars), you have to pay for that additional time. If you type in your licence plate number at the payment station, you can see for how long you have stayed in the garage and if you have a payment due. As a loyalty member at Westfield Mall of Scandinavia you’ll get a total of 4 hour of free parking per day (valid at the first time every day, once every day) if you have registered your car.
12. If I drive another person’s car, who gets the invoice?
The invoice is sent to the owner of the car.
13. I’ve registered but want to change cars?
If you change cars, it’s important that you remove the old licence plate number from your account and update with the new one. Otherwise you’ll continue to be charged for the old cars parking.
14. How does it work with cars from abroad?
Depending on which country the car comes from, the camera might be able to register the cars licence plate. The best option is to pay at our payment stations.
15. How does it work if I’m renting a parking spot from Fabege?
Fabege or administrators at your company will register your car, and you can stay in the garage in accordance with your contract.
16. Do I get 4 hours of free parking every time I park as a member?
As a loyalty member at Westfield Mall of Scandinavia you can register one of your cars to get 4 hours of free parking. If your car is registered, you’ll get a total of 4 hours of free parking per day (valid at the first time every day, once every day).
17. Can I register multiple cars, as a loyalty member?
After registering your cars at our parking partner, Parkmans, platform ”Autopay”, you can log on and administer your cars at any time, and also add more cars. You can add up to 5 cars at any given time. Keep in mind that these cars cannot be in the garage at once; if so the free hours will be divided among all cars that are in the garage.
18. I have a disablement permit, how does that work?
All our visitors get 2 hours of free parking (or 4 hours, if you are a loyalty member) (valid at the first time every day, once every day). After that, all cars are charged, regardless if you have a disablement permit or other permits.
19. I drive a motorcycle, will I have to pay for the parking?
Yes, all kinds of vehicles with a licence plate have to pay for the parking if the time exceeds 2 hours (4 hours for loyalty members) (valid at the first time every day, once every day).
20. I need a receipt for my parking, who should I contact?
For all administrative matter concerning invoices or registered cars, you should contact our parking partner Parkman. Parkmans support on the phone is open every day between 8am and 5pm, and can be contacted via email, email@example.com, or by phone 08-121 534 30.
21. Do you have chargers for electric cars?
Yes, we have 58 chargers for electric cars, and will shortly add 31 more.
22. What type of electrical connector is used at the chargers?
(type 2 or regular electrical connector)
23. Do I need to bring my own cord, or is that provided?
Bring your own cord.
24. What is the cost for the charging of electric cars?
Answer: 3 SEK/kWh
25. How long is the garage open?
Answer: The garage is open for entry between 06.00 - 00.00.
26. What's the ceiling height?
Answer: 2,3 meters.