Founded in 2004 by Chef Satoshi Ikuta, Ramen Nagi has gained popularity all over Asia with over 35 locations. This Tokyo-born authentic ramen shop is known for its perfect noodles alongside traditional and fusion broth flavors, and diners are treated to a lively culinary show each time they dine. After successfully expanding to the Bay Area in 2018 with the brand’s first stateside locations in Palo Alto and Santa Clara, Ramen Nagi now debuts its third U.S. location and first Los Angeles outpost at Westfield Century City Mall. With the new shop’s long-awaited SoCal opening, Ko Hospitality Group is thrilled to share Nagi’s authentic Japanese ramen with Los Angeles noodle lovers and fans.
- Sunday· From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Monday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Tuesday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Wednesday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Thursday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM