African American entrepreneurs Harold and Hilda Pierce founded Harold’s Chicken Shack in 1950 with their first small restaurant on 39th Street in Chicago. Harold’s Chicken has expanded throughout the Chicago area, amassing dozens of locations in Illinois and beyond. Harold’s Chicken locations have been opened in Northwest Indiana, Detroit, Iowa, Milwaukee, Las Vegas, Madison (WI), Dallas, Atlanta and Los Angeles. Harold’s Chicken has made it a point of emphasis to maintain that the 60 year rich tradition of serving its delicious, Chicago style chicken & fish dinners, drizzled in its signature mild and hot sauces.
- Sunday· From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Monday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Tuesday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Wednesday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Thursday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
The wait is over. Stay one (or six) steps ahead – save your spot now or reserve your scheduled entry for later with participating retailers. Hassle free without the lines.
We’ll remind you when it’s your turn. Convenient, safe and easy. Want to know if this store is participating? Download our mobile app.