Page Last Updated on January 4, 2021
WE ARE TAKING HEALTH AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS FOR OUR PEOPLE, WORKERS, AND COMMUNITY. SOME OF OUR MEASURES INCLUDE:
- Employees with a fever or cold and flu-like symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose, or body aches are required to stay at home.
- Common areas, particularly busy locations such as restrooms, seating, dining, and play areas, are regularly disinfected.
- There are sanitizer stations in the common areas.
- Social distancing reminders, including the use of distancing markers and extra spaces between seating, are posted throughout the center.
- Signage reminding shoppers and employees of safety precautions recommended by the CDC is posted throughout the center.
Our retailers have also been advised to follow these guidelines in their stores.
CODE OF CONDUCT
As we navigate through this challenging time as responsibly as we can, we have taken enhanced measures to protect the health and safety of our team, retailers, and guests based on guidance from the CDC and other government agencies. Such measures are detailed on the Shopping Center website.
In addition to our standard Code of Conduct requirements, the following are currently in effect and must be observed by all visitors to ensure a responsible and enjoyable environment for everyone. Any person(s) who violate the Code of Conduct will be asked to leave the Shopping Center and may be subject to arrest for criminal trespass.
- WHEN DISPLAYING SYMPTOMS of COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, including without limitation fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, we ask that you refrain from visiting the Shopping Center.
- MASKS are recommended and must be worn at all times if required by the applicable city and/or local county orders. The use of face coverings should not be seen as a substitute for physical distancing.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING must be observed at all times throughout the Shopping Center by maintaining 6 ft between yourself and others who are not part of your household or living unit.
COVID-19 Disclaimer: The Shopping Center has implemented required safety precautions and best practices to reduce the transmission of COVID-19. However, such measures do not eliminate the inherent risk of potential exposure to COVID-19 in public spaces. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting the Shopping Center, you voluntarily assume all risks associated with exposure to COVID-19.
Please join us in the collective fight against COVID-19. Stay Healthy & Happy.
Hours of Operation
- Sunday 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Monday 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Tuesday 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Wednesday 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Thursday 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Map and Directions