Little Kitchen Academy is the first-of-its-kind Montessori-inspired cooking academy for kids ages three through teen. They are focused on providing a safe, inspiring, and empowering space for children to identify, develop, and refine their senses. Through joy, mindfulness, and learning Little Kitchen Academy creates a foundation for a healthy lifespan through responsible eating choices: from scratch to consumption.Sessions of three-hour classes run year-round, are organized by age group for up to 10 students per session (ages 3-5, 6-8, 9-12, and 13+). The curriculum focuses on seasonal, locally grown, and organic produce and ingredients, and students enjoy the fruits of their labor for a “scratch to consumption” experience.
- Sunday· From 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Monday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Tuesday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Wednesday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Thursday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Saturday· From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM