Sign up for Smart Parking for ticketless parking, only available for vehicles with license plates. Westfield Smart Parking is a parking membership program that enables convenient ticketless and cashless self-parking via license plate recognition. Users enroll in the program via the Westfield website or mobile app by first creating a Westfield account and then saving one or more license plates and a payment card.
- General Parking
- 0-1 Hour: FREE
- 1-1.5 Hours: $4.00
- Each additional 15 minutes, charged at $1.00
- 5 Hours +:
- Monday - Friday:$30.00
- Saturday & Sunday and Select Holidays : $1 every 15 minutes; 8 Hours +: $30.00
Lost ticket rate is daily maximum. No refunds.
Sign up today for ticketless entry and exits—no need to stop and pay. Sign up for free via the Westfield App for iOS and Android and enjoy automatic entry and exits through the gates. Also, skip the wait at pay stations, and eliminate stress of losing your ticket and paying the maximum. Smart Parking is only available for vehicles with license plates.
In addition to Smart Parking technology, Westfield Century City has enhanced the garages and parking areas, with over 5000 spots now open. Visit our new garage on the corner of Avenue of the Stars and Santa Monica Boulevard for easier access to Eataly, Equinox, Macy’s, and the Atrium.
*Please note, select Westfield Century City valet locations are now open. Please see details below.*
Convenient and safe, Westfield Century City's luxurious and premium valet service is available for all customers ensuring a clean and safe environment for all guests. Upon arrival, valet attendants wearing gloves and masks will greet each guest and place steering wheel and seat protective plastic before entering the vehicle, park the car, and return key to cashier to be sanitized and secured in storage. Upon departure, guest will meet cashier at plexi-screened station with valid credit card to complete valet charges. Valet attendance is delivered to drop off area by attendant, steering wheel and seat plastic covers removed, and UV sanitizing wand over seat, gear shift and steering wheel.
For the best route to our retailers, take advantage of our premium valet service and park at one of the below valet locations for quick and easy access to the center:
- (OPEN) Santa Monica Boulevard (Level P1): Javier's, Toscanova, The Container Store, California Pizza Kitchen
- (OPEN) Westfield Drive (Level P1): Del Frisco's, Macy's, Eataly
- (OPEN) Avenue of the Stars (Level 3): Eataly, Equinox, Macy's
- Santa Monica Boulevard (open): Sunday to Thursday (11am - 9pm), Friday (11am - 10pm), and Saturday (10am - 11pm)
- Westfield Drive (open): Monday through Sunday (1pm - 9pm)
- Avenue of the Stars (open): Friday (5pm - 10pm) Saturday to Sunday (1pm - 9pm)
- 0-1 Hours: $15.00
- Every 30 mins thereafter: $2.00
- 5+ Hours: $40.00
All of the above rates include a 10% City of Los Angeles parking tax. For more information, please call the parking office at 310.553.6123 during business hours Monday - Friday from 10am - 7pm.