Blue Bottle Coffee was founded by James Freeman in Oakland, California, in 2002. A self-declared coffee lunatic, James hand-roasted beans in a 183 square-foot potting shed and then delivered them to friends from his Peugeot wagon. Fifteen years later, Blue Bottle is now a small but mighty network of cafes in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, New York, and Tokyo. Improbably and delightfully, the company continues to grow, but remains united by the simple purpose of sourcing and roasting the world’s best, most sustainable coffees and serving them at peak deliciousness. To find out more, visit bluebottlecoffee.com
- Sunday · From 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Monday · From 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Tuesday · From 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Wednesday · From 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Thursday · From 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Friday · From 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
- Saturday · From 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
The wait is over. Stay one (or six) steps ahead – save your spot now or reserve your scheduled entry for later with participating retailers. Hassle free without the lines.
We’ll remind you when it’s your turn. Convenient, safe and easy. Want to know if this store is participating? Download our mobile app.