You're invited to kick off the new year with a Lunar New Year concert at Westfield Century City on Saturday, January 25th at The Atrium (Level 1 near lululemon and Tesla) at 3:00pm supported by a lion dance performance in partnership with Bloomingdale's, dance performance by TFTI Dance Troupe, live performance by Justin Park, and LA-based R&B sensation Joyce Wrice! Event will be emceed by Joon Lee of @joonleecomedy.
This concert is all-ages. Ticket is non-transferable and Eventbrite registration must be for designated guest and match photo ID. Non-Eventbrite tickets will not be accepted. Event check-in (see details below) for VIP Admission begins at 2:30PM, doors open at 2:45PM, and show starts at 3:00PM. All guests and bags are subject to search and inspection.
- VIP Admission ($10 per ticket) – Check in takes place on Level 1 by Tiffany & Co. to receive your VIP wristband. VIP tickets offer Atrium level standing room access, two (2) soft drinks, and limited seating on a first come, first serve basis. While we are a pet-friendly destination, no animals will be allowed into the VIP admission area. Limited stroller parking will be available.
Plus, enjoy exclusive retailer offers valid on Jan 25th only when you present your Eventbrite ticket in-store at the following retailers (full list coming soon!):
- Asics - surprise red envelope offer
- Bailey/44 - 25% off full-price purchase, cannot be combined with any other offers (valid through 1/26)
- Bibigo Kitchen - Complimentary Beef & Vegetable Mandu (Korean Dumpling)
- Bonobos - 20% off entire purchase (excluding gift card purchases)
- California Pizza Kitchen - Complimentary kids meal, dine-in and take-out available
- The Crack Shack - 20% off purchase
- Cole Haan - $50 off purchases of $150+ plus a complimentary travel shoe bag and shoe horn
- Current/Elliott - 25% off full-price purchase (valid through 2/10)
- Dyson - Celebrate Lunar New Year with a red Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer and receive a complimentary red or gold case with purchase. Plus, get your case personalized with your initials in-store at no charge.
- Equipment - 25% off full-price purchase (valid through 2/10)
- Joie - 25% off full-price purchase (valid through 2/10)
- Panini Kabob Grill - 20% off any day, valid for both dine-in and take out. Plus, enjoy FREE delivery through their website and app for a limited time.
- Tonal - $100 off Tonal purchase, valid in-store only
- Michael Kors - Enjoy a special Lunar New Year gift with the purchase of $250 or more.
- UNOde50 - 20% off purchase
ABOUT JOYCE WRICE
Joyce Wrice, popular R&B artist, will headline Westfield Century City’s Lunar New Year concert on January 25th to help ring in the ‘Year of the Rat’. Joyce has headlined many notable stages, including her performance of “Good Morning” on the esteemed A COLORS SHOW.
ABOUT JUSTIN PARK
JUSTIN PARK is a Korean-American singer/songwriter from Los Angeles. With a charming voice as his instrument, he is the future of R&B.'
Justin made his official musical debut in 2018 with his album, “PLACES LIKE HOME” which the LA native penned himself. It was an album for the 5 years of development. Justin had spent writing and developing with 5A LABEL as an artist, and MRMG as a international writer, where he has written for Korean Pop artists (B.A.P).
His records, LIKE WE USED TO and ON THE LOW gained rave reviews, being featured on Billboard USA, Digital Journal, Genius, Billboard Korea, and Billboard Radio China. However, it was his cover of Pink Sweat$’s critically acclaimed hit, “HONESTY” that put Justin into the limelight, meeting Pink himself and gaining attention worldwide.
Brands like AXE, McDonalds, Ultimate Ears, Blue MIcrophones and SMARTWATER have called upon Justin for branding campaigns.
Justin has toured all over North America, including a National/ North America tour with Amber Liu in (2018) and dates with BewhY with LiveNation Korea , as his own PLACES LIKE HOME (2019) tour that expanded from U.S Colleges from UPENN to UCLA, SXSW for DRILL BY SOUTHWEST showcase, and ending in Seoul, Korea for EDC (Electric Daisy Carnival) 2019 with acclaimed DJ/ Producer HOLLY.
Recently signed to UNITED TALENT AGENCY, Justin is moving to become a triple threat in music, acting and modeling.
Look out for his highly anticipated follow up album to “PLACES LIKE HOME” in Winter of 2019 and his follow up tour with Amber Liu 12 dates in February of 2020.
ABOUT TFTI DANCE
Originating from Westwood, TFTI is a project team led by Nicole Chun comprised of dancers and alumni from LA-based dance teamswith the intention of bringing together talented individuals with different styles. TFTI started off as an exhibition team and competed at their first competition in 2018 at Maxt Out. We are excited to showcase our artistic vision and create a lasting impression on the dance community. You wish you were invited.