Westfield Brandon Donation Policy
During the year, Westfield works to raise awareness and funds for a number of national organizations including St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, the Make a Wish Foundation, the National MS Society, the American Red Cross, and more.
In addition to national activities, Westfield Brandon receives hundreds of requests each year from worthy organizations throughout our trade area. Unfortunately, our resources are limited and we are unable to grant all of these requests.
There are times however, when Westfield Brandon is able to help. Please read the guidelines below before submitting your request.
Westfield Brandon’s charitable donations are given to non-profit organizations within Brandon’s trade area only. To request a donation, silent auction item, raffle item, or gift cards, please follow these guidelines (no phone, fax, or email requests please):
All requests must be typed on your organization's official letterhead.
Requests must include the following information:
- Organization's name, 501(c)(3) tax exempt number
- Copy of the IRS Letter of Determination verifying the organization's tax exempt status
- Contact name, mailing address, and phone number
- A brief statement of the organization's mission, goals, accomplishments, governance, and geographical area served
- Amount of request and how the grant funds will be used
- The purpose of the event, a time frame for the activities, and a description of who will benefit from the donation
Please mail requests to:
Attn: Marketing Department
459 Brandon Town Center Drive
Brandon, FL 33511
Should we choose to grant your donation request we will contact you.
Occasionally, Westfield Brandon will have opportunities for non-profits to raise funds at the center via special promotions and events. We will keep your organization’s name on file in the event an opportunity should arise that you can participate in.
Thank you for choosing Westfield Brandon. We wish you the best success in your fundraising endeavors.