Florida Back to School Tax Free Week
from July 31 to August 8
Once only a 3 day weekend, the Back to School Tax Free Weekend in Florida is now 10 days long! The School Sales Tax holiday runs from Saturday, July 31, 2021 to Monday, August 9, 2021.
WHAT IS TAX-FREE:
- Clothing, footwear, and certain accessories selling for $60 or less per item (Clothing, wallets, or bags, including handbags, backpacks, fanny packs, and diaper bags. Excludes briefcases, suitcases, and other garment bags) Note this is ANY item of clothing on the allowed list, including clothing and footwear for adults.
- School uniforms less than $60 per item
- Certain school supplies selling for $15 or less per item
- Included items: pens, pencils, erasers, crayons, notebooks, notebook filler paper, legal pads, binders, lunch boxes, construction paper, markers, folders, poster board, composition books, poster paper, scissors, cellophane tape, glue, paste, rulers, computer disks, protractors, compasses, and calculators
- Miscellaneous items that are NOT included: printer paper, white-out type products, masking tape
- The first $1,000 of the sales price of personal computers or personal computer-related accessories purchased for noncommercial home or personal use.
|Saturday||31 Jul||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||01 Aug||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Monday||02 Aug||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||03 Aug||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||04 Aug||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||05 Aug||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||06 Aug||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||07 Aug||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||08 Aug||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|